VISION & MISSION
Excellence in education to produce competent computer professional to meet the need of industry and society
- To impart quality education in computer science & engineering through competent faculties good infrastructure and learning resources to produce competent graduates required by industry.
- To inculcate knowledge and skill sets and to strengthen industry-institute interaction to promote individual and team excellence to meet the requirement of industry.
- To develop graduates to be computer professionals with high ethical standard and self-learning ability.
PEOs (Program Educational Objectives)
After four years of graduation students will:
- PEO1:To prepare competent Computer Science & Engineering graduates will have a successful career in Computing technology and to pursue higher studies.
- PEO2:To impart the student in depth knowledge in core Computer Science & Engineering domain to be able to find solution of complex computing problems and to become an innovative engineer in inter disciplinary field.
- PEO3:To prepare the student with professional skill ability to work effectively as individual and in a team and to protect environment.
- PEO4:To develop self-learning ability in the context of technological change and posses ethical conduct in practices activities.
POs (PROGRAMME OUTCOMES)
Program Outcomes Statement
- PO1(Engineering knowledge): Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex computer engineering problems.
- PO2(Problem analysis): Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex computer engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3(Design/development of solutions): Design solutions for complex computer engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specific needs with appropriate considerations for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4(Conduct investigations of complex problems): Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide conclusions
- PO5(Modern tool ): Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
- PO6(The engineer and society): Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent relevant to the professional engineering practices
- PO7(Environment and sustainability): Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development
- PO8(Ethics): Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norm of the engineering practices
- PO9(Individual and team work): Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
- PO10(Communications): Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
- PO11(Project management and finance): Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12(Life-long learning): Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life learning in the broadest context of technological change.