⮞ Aktu Clause
AKTU – Clause
- Every student is required to attend all the lectures, tutorials, practical and other prescribed curricular and co-curricular activities. The attendance can be condoned upto 25% on medical grounds or for other genuine reasons beyond the control of students.
- A further relaxation of attendance upto 15% for a student can be given by Head of Institution/college provided that he/she has been absent with prior permission of the Head of the institution/college for the reasons acceptable to him.
- No student will be allowed to appear in the end semester examination if he / she does not satisfy the overall average. This attendance requirements of Clause Nos. 3.1, and 3.2. and such candidate(s) shall be treated as having failed and will be further governed by clause no. 4.2 & 4.3
- The attendance shall be counted from the date of admission in the college or start of academic session whichever is later
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR IN UPSEE-2020 FOR ADMISSION TO SECOND YEAR (LATERAL ENTRY) of B.Tech./B.Pharm./
- Lateral entry in â€œB.Tech. for Engineering Diploma holders or B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at XII standardâ€/ â€œB.Pharm for Diploma holdersâ€ in third semester (second year)/ â€œGraduates of BCA or B.Sc.-Information Technology/Computer Science in third semester (second year)â€, is open only in the institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow. Candidate who have passed qualifying exam from other than Uttar Pradesh State and whose parents are not domicile of UP State are not eligible for direct admission to second year of B.Tech / B.Pharm./
- Candidates who have passed (with/without grace) three years Engineering Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh and he/she has passed three years Engineering Diploma with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy and Architecture), are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering /Technology.
- Candidates who have passed (with/without grace) three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject from any recognized University; securing minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate, are also eligible for admission to second year in any branch of Engineering/ Technology. These candidates shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with the candidates belonging to the Diploma stream. The candidates belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall clear the subjects Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing/ Engineering Mechanics (as applicable in University Curriculum) of the first year Engineering programme along with the second-year subjects.
- Candidates who have passed (with/without grace) 2/3 years Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)â€™ OR whose parents are domicile of U.P. and he/she has passed (with/without grace) 2/3 years Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education,U.P., are eligible for admission to second year of B.Pharm. only.
Ragging – Clause
“Ragging is banned in the institution and any one indulging in ragging is likely to be punished appropriately which punishment may include expulsion from the institution, suspension from the institution or classes for a limited period or fine with a public apology. The punishment- may also take the shape of: (i) withholding scholarships or other benefits (ii) debarring from representation in events (iii) withholding results (iv) suspension or expulsion from hostel or mess and the like”.
Award of Sessional Marks:Sessional marks for theory subjects, practical and project shall be awarded as will be prescribed and at present the break-up of sessional marks shall be as follows:
⮞ Courses Offered
⮞ Contact Info
⮞ Online Registration
⮞ Online Complian Ragging